Badoo is one of the best online dating sites with millions of active users. The reason behind the huge popularity of this site is that, unlike other dating sites, here in badoo, you need to verify your account to get verified status. Thus, making people believe that badoo is a no fake zone.
Delete Badoo account
There comes a time when you won’t need the dating sites as you’ve found your loved one and get in serious relationship. So, why keep an active account when you don’t need it? These are the simple process to delete your account in Badoo;
- First off, login to Badoo. You can either do it via email or Facebook.
- Now, click on the gear sign i.e. settings from the top right corner of the page.
- Scroll your settings page to the bottom.
- Click on “Delete Account”.
- Finally, select “Delete your account” and click on continue.
Other Alternative options
If you don’t wish to delete the account but don’t like to get the other people noticing you in this dating site, oyu can temporarily hide your profile from other users as well. You’ll get these options after you click on “delete account” in your setting page. So, these are the options that you can choose instead of permanently deleting your dating profile;
- Get removed from search results so no one can find you by name.
- Only get shown to people you like or visit.
- Hide your account like you deleted it but you can come back when you like.
- Clear messages, profile visits.
- Or you can just switch notification off so that you wont get disturbed.
- Here’s the screenshot of the page so that you can get the clear picture,
These are the options that you get. Choose any one of them if you are not sure about permanently deleting your account but want to take a break from online dating.