Gmail login is required to use Google products and services like Google Plus, Google Drive, YouTube, Google games and other. In order to download apps or games in your Android phone, Gmail login is needed. Just not to miss out from all these, follow the steps given below to create Gmail account:
Gmail Sign up
- Open gmail.com on your browser.
- Click on “Create an account”
- Enter full name in its respective empty box.
- Type desire username. It will be your Gmail email id.
- Type your password and remember to choose secure and strong.
- Enter all the required empty information boxes i.e birth date, gender, phone number.
- Enter you current email address. This step is optional. Enter only if you have one.
- Enter CAPTCHA to verify you are a human. If you don’t understand the letter, you can ask for new one. For that, click on reload arrow. And you can also skip this step by marking on “skip this verification” but for that you must provide your mobile phone number.
- Select your location.
- Click on “Next” and your Gmail email account is created.
See also: Gmail Mobile Login
Note: Providing mobile phone number will help Gmail to verify your identity and keep your account secure plus it will easy for you to reset your password if you forgot it. And in case you forgot your gmail login username, it’s quiet easy if you provide a mobile number.
Easy and fast to access is what we all want in any mailing service and that is what Gmail offers us. Gmail is a free mailing web service to send and receive emails which can be access from anywhere with any of your device; mobile phone (ISO, Android and Windows), desktop and tablets with internet connection (WIFI, 3G or 4G).
- Open Gmail on your web browser.
- Here, in the login page, enter your Gmail email username and click on “next”. As shown in the image above.
- Then enter your login password and click on “Sign in“.
- And you’re done.
- Here, in gmail login, user need to enter the username first, then only you will be redirected to the password section. So, it is somewhat different from other email service login page.
Note: Always check once on “Stay Sign in” to avoid account getting hacked.
Gmail Account Login Problem
If you have forgotten the gmail login password or username, all you need to do is,
- Go to the Gmail Login page i.e www.gmail.com.
- Click on “Need Help” just below the login box.
- Once you click on that, you’ll be redirected to next page where you can choose the solution for the problem you’re having.
- So, click on the respective problems and follow the instructions to get the solution.
- The other alternative website for the gmail login is www.mail.google.com and www.accounts.google.com. Either one will land you to the Gmail Login Page.
- You may forget your password sometime and couldn’t remember it then just click on “Forgot password”. With that you just need follow the instruction.
- You can add or change your profile picture in your Gmail profile. Click on the profile icon at the top right corner and select “Change Photo”.
- You can access to Google apps directly from your Gmail account. Click on App icon which is on the top right corner next to your name.
- Edit or change your account information and settings by entering in “My Account” after clicking on profile icon.
Gmail is a product of Google introduced in 2004, since then it has just got better and better with full of good features which made Gmail most used mailing service among all other web mail services ( Yahoo, Outlook or AOL). Easy to understand and access, with 15 GB storage capacity, high site speed, spam message filtering, archiving email, chatting and so many other features makes you to fall in love with Gmail. This might be the reason why it is gaining so much of popularity in such a short period and switching their email account to Gmail.