Dropbox is an online app for both desktop as well as mobile devices where you can store your files online. It is just like your hard disk or flash drive buy online. The best part about Dropbox is, it is free, it is easy to use (ease of use in a sense that anyone can learn to use in in one go) and it is easy to share.
Login to Dropbox is much simpler than any other software. All you need to do is,
- Go to the Dropbox app.
- Now enter your login email and password in the respected boxes as shown in the image below.
- Click on “Sign in”.
First time on Dropbox? Here’s the first time guide for the newbies
- First off, download the Dropbox app from the web. You can download from here.
- Now as the app is downloaded, install it. (It may take few minutes (depends on the net speed.)
Now you have two options for sign up. Either you can sign up via your Gmail account, or you can do it with your email.
- If you want to go with the first one i.e. Sign up with Gmail account, just click on “Sign up with Google” and grant the permission. By doing this, it will have the access to view your google profile. This option is much easy and saves your time too.
- However, if you don’t have a gmail account you can sign up via email too. Just click on “Sign up” button at the bottom of page. Enter your email address, choose your password, date of birth and other questions asked.
Advantages of Dropbox
- First of all, Dropbox Login is free. One you create an account, you get 2 GB of free online space. However, you need to upgrade your account if you need more space.
- As you install Dropbox, it will create a folder and all you need to do is drag and drop. It will automatically synchronize.
- You can access one Dropbox account via different devices. As I have talked about the synchronization in above point, you can easily access the files of same account from different devices.
- You can easily share files and folders from your account to another. Just enter the desired email address and it’s shared.
- You can also download the Dropbox mobile app from the app store and easily access your account.
Overall, if you run a office and want to share some important presentation, you can easily share with the dropbox and get rid of wires and flash drives. Simple as that.
Login in to Dropbox is simple to do and doesn’t involve rocket science. In other words, anyone can learn how to properly login in one go. Once you login to Dropbox in your device, you don’t need to go through all the sign in process all again; until and unless you log out from the device.