Hotmail login is the simplest thing to do. You don’t require a special knowledge to perform it perfectly. Anyone with a simple internet knowledge can do it. But however, there are some options where users find it difficult to overcome such login problems.
Some of the common Hotmail Login problems
Forgot the password
This is one of the most common thing and I bet almost every user have faced this in some period of their internet lifespan. I’m not talking about the Hotmail only, but other email or social networking sites that require your passwords as well.
So, these are the simple practice you need to follow to reset your password and access your account again.
- First off, don’t panic. you don’t need to contact the Hotmail support for this as you can do it yourself in couple of minutes.
- Go to the Hotmail login page.
- Here, enter your email address and click on next.
- Now, click on “Forgot my Password” link (as shown in the image below).
- Now choose the option that you are currently facing.
- Here, you’ll need your mobile number or alternate email address that you used while signing up.
- Fill up the form as directed and you’re done.
Can’t send an email?
This is the common problem among the new users. Most of the users are still confused on how to send an email to other person. All you need to do is:
- Login to your Outlook account. (If you are confused on how to login, check out my previous blogpost.)
- You’ll be automatically taken to Hotmail inbox.
- Here, from the top of the page, click on “New” (as shown in the image below).
- Now, enter the email address to which you want to send the email to (or recipient email address). Followed by subject and message respectively. And click on “Send”.
Hotmail vs Outlook
As Hotmail has changed its brand name to Outlook, most of the users are confused regarding this. But the thing is, only the name has been changed, the services provided and login process (login link) are still the same. Also, you can still use your @Hotmail.com email address to access your Hotmail account. So, please don’t get confused over this.